Pest control can be a challenge at the best of times, especially regarding the ever-present tick. An out-of-control tick problem can be a nightmare, but finding the right partner to manage an infestation is the first step in solving this issue.
Here at On The Green, Inc., we specialize in tick control services in Edgewater. We work hard to bring you the absolute best solution to eradicate those pesky ticks once and for all! Contact us today and say goodbye to your tick problem.
Does Your Yard Have Ticks?
Ticks thrive in warm, moist environments and prefer shade and hiding places. Tallgrass, ground cover, and shrubs are some of their favorite places to make their homes. Since ticks often find their way into people’s hair, some may assume they like to hide in trees. However, ticks prefer to keep close to the ground and find their way to your head after latching onto your body.
How Your Home Can Benefit from Tick Control
If you haven’t experienced the freedom of a tick-free environment, you may not realize what a difference it can make. You can enjoy the great outdoors much more comfortably when your backyard is free of insects and pests. Tick control is safe and can provide you with numerous benefits. These include:
- A more enjoyable outdoor ecosystem
- Reduced exposure to insect-borne diseases
- You no longer need to apply insect repellents to your lawn
- Increased satisfaction in outdoor activities
On The Green, Inc.’s comprehensive tick control services in Edgewater offer you a high-quality, proven solution. We use tested, safe insecticides, water treatments, and environmental controls for optimal results. Applied over multiple visits, this is the best solution for tackling ticks.
How to Protect Your Yard from Ticks
A tick infestation can damage your lawn and even affect your health. Tick control is an essential component of your landscape maintenance plan. You may not be able to keep all ticks out of your yard, but you can decrease the risk of an infestation by taking the proper precautions:
- Clear your yard: Ticks love to hide in fallen leaves, bushes, and outdoor furniture. Also, rodents and other pests carrying ticks often burrow in debris or forgotten lawn decor. Be sure to clean your yard of dead leaves, broken branches, and other trash to prevent ticks from building their nests on your property.
- Mow frequently: Ticks like to hide in tall grass where they can grab onto a host as they walk by. Keeping your grass trimmed will keep them out of your grass (and hair!).
- Build a natural barrier: It’s best to clear all shrubs, tall grasses, and trees around your property’s edge to prevent ticks from entering your lawn. Instead, line your yard with gravel or mulch. These hot and dry areas make it difficult for ticks to cross.
On The Green, Inc. Lawn Care is Here for You!
On The Green, Inc. was established back in 1994. We started as a small business that served the area around us. We’ve expanded tremendously in the decades since, focusing on quality, customer service, and outstanding results. Incorporated in 1997, our brand has become renowned throughout the state of Maryland. Do you adore social media? Email us at service@OnTheGreenInc.com, call us at 410-695-0444, and find us at our street address: 777 Annapolis Road, Gambrills, Maryland 21054. Grow with us on Facebook and Google!