Pests are a huge nuisance for homeowners everywhere. They can damage your property, spread diseases, and make your home generally uncomfortable. However, with the proper methods, you can effectively control pests and protect your home and family. On The Green, Inc. offers our Home Pest Protection Plus to create a barrier around your home’s perimeter. Keep reading to learn more about our services and the importance of pest prevention.
Why is Pest Prevention Important?
If left unchecked, pests like termites, ants, and rodents can cause significant damage to your home. Routine pest inspections and preventative treatments identify and eliminate these pests before they cause serious harm to your property.
Some pests, like cockroaches and rodents, carry diseases that are harmful to humans and pets. Pest control services reduce the presence of these pests in your home and lower the risk of disease transmission.
Professional pest control services bring knowledge and special equipment when tackling infestations. They have the expertise to deal with various pests safely and effectively. DIY pest control methods can be ineffective or sometimes even dangerous, mainly when dealing with large infestations or certain pests. Professional pest control services ensure pests are eliminated without causing additional damage to your property or posing risks to its inhabitants.
Pest Protection Plus from On The Green Inc.
When using this treatment, the first step is our Pest Expert Initial Inspection and Treatment. This treatment includes the following:
- A thorough inspection of your home and property.
- Apply a barrier spray and granular treatment of interior and exterior areas.
- Deploy appropriate traps and bait stations suitable for your plan and property.
- Establish a “plan-of-attack” for follow-up treatments to ensure optimized results.
Starting the first 30 days after the initial inspection, On The Green, Inc. schedules quarterly visits to your residence or facility. These visits maintain the Home Pest Protection Plus treatment through the following actions:
- Broom sweep to remove nesting insects or spider webs from eaves and soffits.
- Identify, treat, and make recommendations to correct potential entry points.
- Refill and monitor bait stations and traps.
- Exterior spray around the foundation, windowsills, and thresholds.
- Interior treatment (as needed) to address activity or entry points inside the home.
- Apply long-lasting granular insect control around the home.
Your technician will return quarterly throughout the year to ensure long-lasting and active control of pests. On The Green, Inc. offers an industry-leading guarantee and free service follow-up treatments for active insects between scheduled maintenance visits.
On The Green Lawn Care is Here for You!
On The Green, Inc. was established back in 1994. We started as a small business that served the local area. In the decades since, we’ve expanded tremendously. Incorporated in 1997, our brand has become renowned throughout the state of Maryland. Email us at service@OnTheGreenInc.com, call us at 410-695-0444, and find us at our street address: 777 Annapolis Road, Gambrills, Maryland 21054. Grow with us on Facebook and Google!