When protecting your home from pests, you can never be too cautious. You might not be the only one enjoying your living space. No matter the time of year, pests are always looking for a comfortable place to make their home.
Unfortunately, their new home might just be yours. Luckily, you can safeguard against these attacks or tackle an invasion you already have. If you want to keep your home safe for your family, a home pest protecting service may be just what you need. Here’s what our Home Pest Protection+ Program can do for you.
Are Pests Infesting Your Home?
A pest infestation is more than a few bugs in your basement. Once you have pests in your home, they become difficult to control, especially if you cannot see them. Pests like to hide, damage your home, and sometimes spread disease. Each season comes with its collection of pesky bugs. It is best to prepare and keep up with pest control before it becomes a problem.
Bugs can cause structural and property damage to your home. Investing in pest control will help save you money in the future to get rid of a growing pest problem and also help you avoid costly damages.
Home Pest Protection at On The Green, Inc.
Pest control needs vary from home to home. Homeowners should select a pest control company that understands this and offers customized pest control solutions, routine service visits, and protection for general pests. When you opt for home pest protection services at On The Green Inc., you can rest easy knowing that your home and property are defended against all types of creepy crawling insects. Our pest expert’s initial inspection and treatment consists of:
- A thorough inspection of the home and property.
- Apply a barrier spray and granular treatment of interior and exterior areas.
- Deploy appropriate traps suitable for the plan and property.
- Establish a “plan of attack” for follow-up treatments to guarantee optimal results.
Your technician will return quarterly throughout the year to ensure long-lasting and active control of pests. Each quarterly visit will include the following:
- Broom sweep to remove nesting insects or spider webs from eaves and soffits.
- Identify, treat, and make recommendations to correct potential entry points.
- Exterior spray around the foundation, windowsills, and thresholds.
- Interior treatment (as needed) to address activity or entry points inside the home.
- Apply a long-lasting granular insect control around the home.
On The Green, Inc. offers an industry-leading guarantee and free service follow-up treatments for active insects between scheduled maintenance visits.
On The Green, Inc. Lawn Care is Here for You!
On The Green, Inc. was established back in 1994. We started as a small business that served the local area. In the decades since, we’ve expanded tremendously. Incorporated in 1997, our brand has become renowned throughout the state of Maryland. Email us at service@OnTheGreenInc.com, call us at 410-695-0444, and find us at our street address: 777 Annapolis Road, Gambrills, Maryland 21054. Grow with us on Facebook and Google!